1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Brendakrivo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Brendakrivo

Brendakrivo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!
    I'm a relatively new fan of Apple products. I was hooked after getting my iPad 1 the very first day it was available. As a Verizon customer in an area where AT&T isn't available, I had to wait till earlier this year to buy my iPhone 4. I don't have one yet, but I'm planning to upgrade my laptop to a Mac in the next month.
    After upgrading my software last week, I do have some questions that I'll address in a different thread.
    I've already learned a lot from all of you and look forward to learning more.
    Brendakrivo
  2. judithdagostino

judithdagostino iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    I am a new owner of iPad2. I am hoping that these forums will help familiarize me with this great product and teach me some tips and tricks.
    Judith