What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonerye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have just won an ipad in a competition and am still trying to find my way around it. It is a 16gb model. By mistake I copied all my mp3's onto it and now it's nearly full. Could anyone please tell me how to delete certain ones please ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I saw your question - how did you copy the mp3 tracks? Did you use iTunes?

And - congratulations on winning an iPad - I had to pay for mine...:(

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you used iTunes:

Open iTunes (without your iPad connected), open Preferences and go to the Devices tab. Turn off auto-sync. This will give you more control of when your iPad syncs with iTunes.

Connect your iPad. In iTunes, select your iPad under the Devices list on the left. Click on the Music link at the top of the page. Change your settings to Selected playlists. . . (don't check the automatically fill free spaces with songs, obviously)

Now be selective about what music you want to sync. There are many options, and you can use them in combination. Keep an eye on the Capacity bar at the bottom to see how much space you have left.

When you've got things the way you want click on Sync or Apply.

OP
T

tonerye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I have sorted it out now.

Most reactions

Latest posts