What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anointedforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my user name is anointedforever, but you can call me Richard. I am a pc tech for county government.
I have been a windows user for years, but yesterday I purchased an apple iPad 2, maybe a conversion in the works.

I got it for its ability to use skype mostly and facetime for those who have it, been researching trying to find an app to record these video chat sessions, so I can monitor later the conversations my mom has with the rest of the family.

Using google, but must not be using the right words to find what I am looking for, that doesnot cost an arm and a leg and takes a rocket expert to figure out.

Hobbies are reading, jet planes, fast cars, outdoors, chess, and solving computer problems.

Well that's me in a nut shell, thanks for every response and all the feed back on where to go find a good app to accomplish one of my goals.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts