What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paulie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had my iPad for several months and love it. I am currently a recurring problem when using the Internet. The screen freezes and goes grey. is this just a dodgy wireless connection as my I phone is unaffected. It is possibly using 3G which my iPad doesn't have. Can anyone shed light?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, Paulie!

Have you tried holding down the power button and the home button until the Apple logo appears? Then let it reboot. Try this and lets see what others say.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome too. SweetPoison's suggestion is a good one - or you could try powering off by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds until the slider control appears, accepting the offer to switch off, wait for the iPad to power down, then pressing the Power button again until the white Apple logo appears and wait for it to power up.

SweetPoison's suggestion is rebooting your iPad, the one above is just powering it down (notice the difference - to power it down you don't hold the Home button).

But, if the problem persists, get back to us and we'll try some more esoteric solutions.....:(

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts