What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I just joined so I should introduce myself. I have lurked for several days to do some reading and get familiar with the forum. My name is Terri and I love any gadget that will connect me to the internet.

I just got my new iPad, I got the original iPad 64GB with 3G. I am pretty familiar since I also have an iPhone and iMac and now ibroke. :p

I am sure I will have some questions at some point. Mostly right now I am checking out all the cool accessories to see what I must have.

I did buy a Rocketfish iCapsule yesterday. I know from reading most think that is defeating the purpose of the iPad but sometimes I want it to work like a net book for easier typing. I tried to do a search on the iCapsule but didn't pull up much in the way of info, so I hope I will like it. The Zaggmate just didn't appeal to me after seeing it in person.

I am still searching for the case I want to use with it while on the go, but there are so many of them!

Anyway enough about me, I will keep reading and when I have a question I can't find the answer to I will ask. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts