1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Titanium, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Titanium

Titanium iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I just joined so I should introduce myself. I have lurked for several days to do some reading and get familiar with the forum. My name is Terri and I love any gadget that will connect me to the internet.

I just got my new iPad, I got the original iPad 64GB with 3G. I am pretty familiar since I also have an iPhone and iMac and now ibroke. :p

I am sure I will have some questions at some point. Mostly right now I am checking out all the cool accessories to see what I must have.

I did buy a Rocketfish iCapsule yesterday. I know from reading most think that is defeating the purpose of the iPad but sometimes I want it to work like a net book for easier typing. I tried to do a search on the iCapsule but didn't pull up much in the way of info, so I hope I will like it. The Zaggmate just didn't appeal to me after seeing it in person.

I am still searching for the case I want to use with it while on the go, but there are so many of them!

Anyway enough about me, I will keep reading and when I have a question I can't find the answer to I will ask. :)
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, from Cali! Have fun buying all of your accessories.:D
  3. Titanium

Titanium iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you!