What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AnnaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you all for your contributions to this forum which holds lots of useful information, some of which is over my head and some which I can relate to, I will enjoy reading through it.

Having accidentally thrown orange juice over my lap top, it now suffers from 'sticking keys syndrome' to the left hand side of it's keyboard.

As a result, my husband thought it a good idea to buy me an iPad as a surprise Christmas present. Well I must say, that though I knew of them, I had not actually seen one or ever had the urge to see one never mind own one. Well now I do own one and I do wish I had had one when they first came out, they are just brill, everyone should have one.

I use mine for playing music, viewing photographs, e-mail, web browsing, using friendly for facebook to keep in touch with my son in Israel and playing games (I have over 200 games, most of which were free).

We have recently purchased Pages, but not done a great deal with it yet. We have a HP wireless printer with e-print on order.

A tip for anyone who is thinking of buying an iPad but not yet taken the plunge, when you make the right decision to buy, make sure you also purchase a screen protector. My husband did some research and read many reviews and ordered a pack of two which was also in my Christmas present. First thing I did after unpacking the IPad was to apply the protective screen, because the screen was pristine, I didn't have to clean it and the application was painlessly easy, all bubbles smoothed out perfectly, can't really tell there's one on.

Thanks again,
Anna

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ThePhotog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased my wife one for Christmas. I miss her! Kidding, he uses it everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Anna,
My name is Hdchiky, and I am an iPadaholic! Welcome to the forum. We ALL love our iPads. They are so very entertaining and helpful. You found the best site for help and information. See you around..

Chiky

Most reactions

Latest posts