What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lakejv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my name is jan and I have purchased my first apple item, an iPad. I've had and have windows computers and laptops but my kids swear by apple so I jumped in. Now trying to figure out this whole iTunes thing, and syncing etc. Now I will need your help going from the old computer I first loaded iTunes on to my laptop.(didn't know I had to make this decision, I just wanted to start my iPad so did it on the closest computer!) so far I love that I have been able to dump all my photo cards on it and view them easily. Bye!
Ps what the heck do trackbacks do and why would I send something to them?

Bruce S

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Jan

Welcome to this forum. Got my iPad mid dec, what happened to me is what I did was my iPad's 1st sync was to my wife's Mac book and iTunes found and copied 100 plus pictures into my iPad. Managed to deleat the pictures I do not want and now I use my win7 laptop to orginaze the folders in iTunes pictures folders to what I want. Then I run iTunes to sync to the iPad and copy the pictures to iPad. I find iTunes a pain in the ! to use (it was designed for music files) and being a older person that is not into music I wish Apple could come up with a better way to tranfer files to iPad.

Sorry have no idea what track back is, hopefully the others on this forum can help.

Just my thoughts
Bruce

Most reactions

Latest posts