Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Lakejv, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Lakejv

Lakejv iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, my name is jan and I have purchased my first apple item, an iPad. I've had and have windows computers and laptops but my kids swear by apple so I jumped in. Now trying to figure out this whole iTunes thing, and syncing etc. Now I will need your help going from the old computer I first loaded iTunes on to my laptop.(didn't know I had to make this decision, I just wanted to start my iPad so did it on the closest computer!) so far I love that I have been able to dump all my photo cards on it and view them easily. Bye!
    Ps what the heck do trackbacks do and why would I send something to them?

2. Bruce S

Bruce S iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Jan

Welcome to this forum. Got my iPad mid dec, what happened to me is what I did was my iPad's 1st sync was to my wife's Mac book and iTunes found and copied 100 plus pictures into my iPad. Managed to deleat the pictures I do not want and now I use my win7 laptop to orginaze the folders in iTunes pictures folders to what I want. Then I run iTunes to sync to the iPad and copy the pictures to iPad. I find iTunes a pain in the ! to use (it was designed for music files) and being a older person that is not into music I wish Apple could come up with a better way to tranfer files to iPad.

Sorry have no idea what track back is, hopefully the others on this forum can help.

Just my thoughts
    Bruce