What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the Ipad 64 gig on Sat. from the Apple store in Roseville, Ca. I have had the ipod 16gig for a while. I was so pleased today when itunes installed all of my programs from the ipod on the ipad and so far they all work great, Have a lot of problems with "desktop Connect" but hoping I will sort it out with the great help of this forum. I live in Northern California in the foothills (gold country) close to Sacramento and joined this forum today. I should also say that I will be 87 years young in June

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Howdy Jim and welcome to the forum! First of all, congrats on your purchase. I'm even more excited to see this device getting into the hands of everyone and every age group.

Please let us know if you can't get the desktop connect going. We'll do our best to help you figure it out!

Most reactions

Latest posts