1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Gemnilocs, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Gemnilocs

Gemnilocs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I just discovered this site this morning when I had a question about the iPad. I fiund the answer to my question and then some. I just purchased my iPad a couple of hours ago and slowly getting around on it. I currently own a MacBook, touch and a samsung fascinate. I debated a while on getting the iPad and then the size I should get. I opted for the middle of the road and got the 32g and good thing I did because my music alone takes up 15 lol. I guess you can always delete stuff as you see a need. I take lots of photos and since I am going on vacation I wanted to be able to share photos I have taken and take more photos of my hometown and family. I plan to spend lots of time here so thank you in advance.

Gemnilocs
  2. hookbill

hookbill iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Welcome to the forum. I bought the 16gb and I'm real glad I did. I got an app and I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name right now that will actually stream music from your iTunes to your iPad so I have 0 music stored on it. I have 20.53gb of music so this app comes in handy.

When I go upstairs in a bit and get my iPad I'll edit the post with the name of the app.
  3. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I went with the 16GB because my iphone4 is my audio player. But really enjoying it! Welcome to the forum!
  4. Gemnilocs

Gemnilocs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the welcome
  5. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Hello there! Dont forget your camera connector kit. This way you can transfer your pics from camera to ipad directly.
  6. Gemnilocs

Gemnilocs iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Got it! First accessory I purchased. Lol kinda wished I could've gotten the 64 but I can always not put everything on here. I have a nikon slr but my memory cards hold a lot thankfully.
  7. jaybrass73

jaybrass73 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it on here - you certainly find lots of interesting stuff!
  8. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Zumocast?