What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a year late for what? I'm confused! ( easily )! abab? Please explain! Thanks! :);). :);)

Hi Squib!

Abs meant that the post you replied to was over a year old already........so you're a year late in welcoming them! ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, Leelai! I guess I read the date rather than the post! Confused as usual! Un confused by you as usual! THANK YOU. AGAIN!!!
;) :). :);)
PS love the languid posture of your cat! Wish I could do that! It looks SO RELAXED! Kind of like you!
Squib.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, Leelai! I guess I read the date rather than the post! Confused as usual! Un confused by you as usual! THANK YOU. AGAIN!!! ;) :). :);) PS love the languid posture of your cat! Wish I could do that! It looks SO RELAXED! Kind of like you! Squib.

You're welcome Squib....anytime!!

Yes, isn't he just laid back and relaxed! Just love him! He was a gift! ;)

Love your new avatar! So bright and colourful! :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, Leelai! Back on topic too! I choose that one hoping for spring weather and the recovery of all the flowers that got caught in an early warm spell only to have freezing temps chase them! Hoping for my sprouts to blossom! :);) squib!
Anyone know what flower it is? Looks like a sunflower with unusual colors! Matches my new home screen! YAY!!!

Last edited:

Most reactions