1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by diannalg55, Jan 13, 2013.

1. diannalg55

diannalg55 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My daughter bought me the new ipad 4th generation for Christmas. I love it! But, my only problem is printing. I love printing photos. I want a printer that allows me to print the size photo I want and the option to use the photo paper tray for them. I have an HP photosmart premium wireless now that I can do that with with my laptop. I have used many programs to try to use my wireless but never get the options I need. What printer do you suggest for these options?
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Congrats on the iPad and welcome to the forums!
  3. diannalg55

diannalg55 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am having trouble with a printer. I have a wireless eprinter but cannot seem to print rhe photos the way I want, sizes, etc. is there one printer better than another for ipad?