What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - Western Michigan University Marketing Research Class

WMU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, We are students from Western Michigan University who are in Marketing Research 3710. We are currently researching iPad and competing tablets. We would like to collect consumer feedback about the iPad, positive or negative, to aid us in a marketing research project using social media. This is a short survey and we would appreciate members to reply to this post with their answers. Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability.

1. What do you like most about your iPad?

2. Why did you choose iPad over different tablets?

3. What do you wish your iPad could do that it cannot?

4. What do you dislike about your iPad?

5. Would you recommend an iPad to your friends?

6. What is your gender?

7. What is your age?

8. How many times a day do you use your iPad?

9. Do you use other Apple products?

10. If your answer to #9 is yes, what other Apple products do you use?

11. Would you consider using a different tablet brand?

12. How many hours a day do you spend online?

Thank you for your time and we really appreciate your input.
--WMU Marketing Research Students

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to ipf,

I hope you find this forum as informative as I do.
You will find that there are many members with a great knowledge base, waiting to help you with any issue you might have.

# Ensure you take time to familiarize yourself with the forum rules at: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Ok, well before I start, have you though of making you survey online, with a free website like 'kwik survey'?
I'm a school student in final year, and we use this for all our data collecting, as it's a lot quicker and the data is a lot easier to interpret, as it's already imputed.

Answers:
1. The ability to have real Internet on the move, and not the mobile version available on smartphones.
2. I chose it because it look a lot nicer than the others, and the customer support form apple is unbelievable.
3. Play flash videos online
4. That I can't plug a USB into it and download data from the USB onto the iPad
5. Yes I would, as I'm a school student, I use it in all my classes to make notes and read textbooks
6. Male
7. 18
8. I can't say, as I use it for everything, even now to reply. I don't use my laptop anymore
9. Yes
10. An iPod touch and iPod video
11. Never in my life, Apple is amazing
12. I send about 4 to 5 hour online each day

Now that you are here you will never want to leave, and I hope you get enough results. :)

Regards,
Chays

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts