1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New member seeking help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by questor, Nov 15, 2012.

1. questor

questor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everybody m new to this forum. M trying to copy &paste photo from album to document. Can anybody give me an idea? Please!
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +769 / 0
    Hi Questor - welcome to the forum! :)

Now I need to make some assumptions: 1) Your photo(s) are in the 'native' photo app of the iPad; and 2) Your document is in an app such as Pages (so you may need to post back 'where' you are trying to paste?). But for the combination mentioned, simply open the 'Photo App' and select an image, then either press & hold on the image until a copy balloon appears or use the small box w/ the outgoing arrow (top right) and choose 'copy' - return to your 'document', press & hold on the location of interest until a menu 'pops up' that offers you a 'paste' option. If these suggestions do not work, then please return here & confirm my assumptions - a different approach may be needed.

P.S. If not already done, please obtain the iPad iOS6 Manual which also addresses your question(s) - good luck!
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
  4. questor

questor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried ur first suggestion didn't work still but when I send the document options popped out insert photo or video. I chose photo and it did but was not able to preview it. Il find out if the sendee got it good. Il try doing it again if it really good. Thanks I will also explore the manual.
  5. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +769 / 0
    Hi again, Questor - OK, appears that you are trying to add a photo(s) to an email (assume using the iPad's native Mail app?) - correct? If so, then the 'copy & paste' should work and the image should also appear in your draft; if you use the 'insert photo...' option, then a menu will open giving you the choice of selecting an image from the Photo App, and that image(s) should also appear in your draft - let us know if this is happening? :)
  6. questor

questor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried sending it to my account but didn't make it to the box. I need an app to manipulate the photo.

Sent from my iPad using iPF