What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member -- Question about keeping the iPad Air in the box.

aprilcar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi -- I am a new member to the forum. I bought an iPad Air for myself on Saturday and also one for my husband for an anniversary present. It's my first iPad -- and I am very excited. I am a big Apple fan, however, as I am on my 3rd iPhone and have owned several Macs.

My question is this -- can I leave my husband's iPad in the box, sealed up, for the next few weeks -- maybe a silly question but I want to make sure that it won't affect the battery, etc.

Thanks -- April

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As long as it's not in an extremely moist environment and far from being squished, it's absolutely safe

vespa5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There shouldn't be a problem. For all you know, that iPad you just bought was probably sitting on the shelves for months (unopened and sealed) before it left the showroom.

Most reactions