What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member needs advice

jenpcrn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost all my calendar information from September back. I didn't think I'd have to keep a written copy of it, sine I got icloud, it had it on their going back 18 months or so. Now it's gone and I desperately need that info for work. What do I do?
Thanks,
Jenpcrn:mad:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have lost all my calendar information from September back. I didn't think I'd have to keep a written copy of it, sine I got icloud, it had it on their going back 18 months or so. Now it's gone and I desperately need that info for work. What do I do? Thanks, Jenpcrn:mad:
Hi, welcome to iPF!

Just to make sure: in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars - Calendars - Sync: is there "All Events" enabled?

These are the usual fixes when something isn't behaving as it should:

Restart your iPad: turn it off, wait for a few minutes and turn it on again.

Reset your device: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.

Force close apps:
In iOS 6: double tap Home button/four finger swipe upwards to reveal the multitask bar. Then tap and hold one of the app icons there until they start to wiggle and delete the apps.

In iOS 7: same procedure to open multitask bar, then drag the thumbnails above app icons towards the top of the screen.

OP
jenpcrn

jenpcrn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but it didn't work! Any other thoughts?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to iCloud.com on a computer and see if your calendar information is still there.

If it is, go ahead and turn off the Calendar in your iCloud settings and let it delete the information on the iPad. (does not affect the information in iCloud). Check the Calendar app to make sure it went away. Now turn it back on and let your calendar information sync back to the iPad.

As Johanna said, make sure your've to the sync settings set to All Events.

Good luck.

Most reactions