What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member - Need Help

sfjelstad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no idea how to use this site. Frustrated with a typing issue. Whenever you go into a website (my example are hotel sites) and you are asked to type in rewards numbers or the like, as soon as I hit a number the system wants to refresh as if I hit go. I can never enter a full number string in certain fields. Very frustrating. Anybody have a clue? Any help is appreciated.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no idea how to use this site. Frustrated with a typing issue. Whenever you go into a website (my example are hotel sites) and you are asked to type in rewards numbers or the like, as soon as I hit a number the system wants to refresh as if I hit go. I can never enter a full number string in certain fields. Very frustrating. Anybody have a clue? Any help is appreciated.

OK - I think I understand the problem you're having but please forgive me if I am wrong.

If you at a web page that requires the completion of multiple 'boxes' - say rewards number, name, address, telephone number etc - then, after you've completed the first box don't hit 'Go' - you only hit that when the entire page and all boxes have been completed. Instead, when you've finished entering information into the first box you should see, towards the bottom of the screen, a little 'Next' button. If you press that it will move you on to the next box to complete. There's also a 'Previous' button in case you need to move backwards to correct information that you've entered into earlier boxes.

Hope this helps - please get back to us and let us know how you get on. If this doesn't fix the problem, or if I've misunderstood it, please let me know and we'll try some other suggestions.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts