What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW Member introduction

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am looking to find friends with similar interests or experience. I am a singer/songwriter, writer, dancer, etc. I absolutely Love Musical Theatre. I also Love being a Wife & Mom! New to Ipad forum.. lots of questions :)

Sincerely,
J Biss

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a new member to the Ipad community; however using my ipad2 for a long time; thought it would be fun to connect with others. Possibly, others that may have like interests.
I am excited to be here. Do have questions..

Sincerly,
J Biss

Hi j Biss:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
J Biss

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi j Biss:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Hi there...
Thanks so much for info. For some reason my updated Welcome Profile is not showing up. I added actual interests /short bio. Do you know why?

OP
J Biss

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes... this is the Welcome profile I wanted to use.???? Oh, by the way Your bio is very interesting!!! Just read it.
I did not know how much to write; but yes what you pulled up was what I want to be available . Want to get rid of first profile. Ipad is telling me I have 2 subscriptions??

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello!
I've only been here 1 month, but enjoying the forum.

Welcome!

Nice picture of ONJ in Grease. ;)

OP
J Biss

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! Did you read my intro? Love musical theatre.. Loved Grease. I was last cast in another all time favorite "Oklahoma".
Yep.. Thought the picture of OLJ was very cool. Picked it because it reflects a part of who I am. Exciting you like musical theatre too! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... this is the Welcome profile I wanted to use.???? Oh, by the way Your bio is very interesting!!! Just read it.
I did not know how much to write; but yes what you pulled up was what I want to be available . Want to get rid of first profile. Ipad is telling me I have 2 subscriptions??

You have 2 threads you have created about your background.

Your profile page is in your settings. That won't show on a thread. Maybe I am unclear with what you're asking! :)

OP
J Biss

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
You have 2 threads you have created about your background.

Your profile page is in your settings. That won't show on a thread. Maybe I am unclear with what you're asking! :)

Ok.. Thank you. I will have to work on fixing. All of this is very new to me; that is on this ipad forum. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts