1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New member introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Neveratruerword, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Neveratruerword

Neveratruerword iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Morning. Been an owner/user since July last and me and it are inseparable. Have joined as I am not really a gadget guy or technically minded and would like to learn more about jail breaking or anything else that can help me get more out of my iPad. I use it for work and leisure, I write a lot and use Pages but also enjoy a relaxing few moments with a game. I have just deleted Contract Killer because it just kept throwing me out the whole time, which is a shame as I love the escapism of such games and I do not have the time to sit down with something that has to be played over hours. That's about it really.
  2. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Welcome on board I am without my ipad as I sold it waiting for delivery of my ipad2 so then I can get back into the new games Enjoy the forums
  3. OUTL4W

OUTL4W iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Welcome to the forum....
    I suggest reading up on the whole jailbreak process in the stickies located in the hacking section of this forum. It can be an intimidating process for 1st timers. And when you're ready....alot us can help answer any questions you migh have.
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

It’s free too.

Tim
    Scotland
  5. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    If you write a lot, take a look at iAwriter and evernote (free).
    Indispensable.
  6. Neveratruerword

Neveratruerword iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your kind words. I will have a look at your suggestions.