New member introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by jmdancke, Feb 26, 2016.

1. jmdancke

jmdancke
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Good morning.
    I have been presented with an iPad Air by my children, and I am slightly confused. Hope to get some help here.
    Regards jmdancke

2. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to iPad Forums, jmdancke! We're here to help you with your problems and wuestions.

3. Tjfowler

Tjfowler
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    \
    I am in the same boat as jmdancke and so far I can't even find a way to post a question. All this isn't as intuitive for me as it seems to many of you. Help!

4. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I hope this thread will help:
    Posting a new a Thread using IPF's new software....
    The forum looks different now (for some), but the procedure is still the same.

5. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello to both of you and welcome to the forum! :) I would first suggest that you look at this online iOS 9.2 User Guide (assume that operating system is on your iPad - don't know?); also, with the app iBooks on your device, the iOS guide can be downloaded onto your iPad - check HERE for more information.

And of course, you can post questions in the forum - please use the appropriate sub-form and write a clear and concise thread title. Good luck.

For the second poster, simply go to the top of the opening iPad Forums page and click on 'Forums', then choose a forum appropriate to the question(s) being posed - see the first screen capture below where the 'iPad Air Forum' is opened w/ a list of threads w/i that forum - then in the right upper corner, click on 'Post New Thread' (see second pic) - to re-emphasize, write a clear and concise title for your new thread. Dave :)
    Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 12.27.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 12.27.47 PM.png