What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member introduction

CAnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I am fairly new to ipad and while trying to figure out how to create an icon for a saved webpage, I found this forum. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! I am fairly new to ipad and while trying to figure out how to create an icon for a saved webpage, I found this forum. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.

G'day CAnn, and welcome to the forum. What an interesting area of Canada you live in, one I would like to visit one day. I"m in Australia myself, a fair distance from you:)
You've come to the right place to add to your enjoyment of your iPad. If you've got any questions or problems with it, remember you are among iPad enthusiasts here, where you'll be amazed at the number of knowledgeable people happy to assist with your questions.

Also join in the various discussion sections where you will meet people from different parts of the world, in a membership almost at 300,000. Many questions to do with the iPad have already been asked and answered, so take advantage of the forum Search facility.

And of course read the forum rules to appreciate the high standards under which this family-friendly forum operates.
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
Regards, Andrew

OP
C

CAnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! Australia must be an awesome place to live! Went on a tour to Italy 5 years ago and made friends with a number of Aussies. We still remain in contact! Great people!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

makhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am makhi and I am new here. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and make discussion on issues relates to different topics. Hope to have great relation in future. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts