New member introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by CAnn, Aug 23, 2013.

1. CAnn

CAnn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! I am fairly new to ipad and while trying to figure out how to create an icon for a saved webpage, I found this forum. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.
  2. The OB

The OB Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +922 / 1
    G'day CAnn, and welcome to the forum. What an interesting area of Canada you live in, one I would like to visit one day. I"m in Australia myself, a fair distance from you:)
    You've come to the right place to add to your enjoyment of your iPad. If you've got any questions or problems with it, remember you are among iPad enthusiasts here, where you'll be amazed at the number of knowledgeable people happy to assist with your questions.

Also join in the various discussion sections where you will meet people from different parts of the world, in a membership almost at 300,000. Many questions to do with the iPad have already been asked and answered, so take advantage of the forum Search facility.

And of course read the forum rules to appreciate the high standards under which this family-friendly forum operates.
    See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
    Regards, Andrew
  3. CAnn

CAnn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you! Australia must be an awesome place to live! Went on a tour to Italy 5 years ago and made friends with a number of Aussies. We still remain in contact! Great people!
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
  5. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,358 / 0
  6. makhi

makhi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am makhi and I am new here. I have recently join this community to get in touch with the latest information and make discussion on issues relates to different topics. Hope to have great relation in future. Thanks