What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from indonesia

brownskin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Indonesia.
Just got my ipad2 few days ago, been playing it since then.
A wonderful device when it comes to Internet browsing, ebook reading, photo viewing. Just like Jobs said "phenomenal!" .
Recently I understand that there is a so called rival for iPad 2, "Motorola Xoom". What do you think about that, iPad enthusiast?

Again, hello from Indonesia

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
brownskin said:
Hello from Indonesia.
Just got my ipad2 few days ago, been playing it since then.
A wonderful device when it comes to Internet browsing, ebook reading, photo viewing. Just like Jobs said "phenomenal!" .
Recently I understand that there is a so called rival for iPad 2, "Motorola Xoom". What do you think about that, iPad enthusiast?

Again, hello from Indonesia

Hi and Welcome to the Forum. The iPad is a wonderful piece of technology, we are very lucky that Steve Jobs had that vision. I know nothing of the Motorola Xoom, there will always be competition and that's a good thing in itself. It ensures that these companies are kept on their toes, so to speak, to bring us, the consumer the very best in technology. You will find that doing some searches on what interests you is the best way to learn about the IPad, if then you can't find what you are looking for, then by all means post your question, there are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

You'll find lots of comments from Members on the Motorola Zoom, so have a look at these and see what they think...

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts