New member from Haiti

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by paolochilosi, Nov 7, 2010.

1. paolochilosi

paolochilosi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hurricane Tomas is finally out of our way and I find the time to register as member of this forum. I have already a PC in the office, a laptop at home and an iPod. I purchased the iPad to semplify my experience but up to know everything is more complicated. In my case I am using the iPod to listen during the evening the podcast of news and other that I have downloaded from my PC during the day. I would like to do something similar with the iPad, download during the day news articles and documents so I can read them in the evening when I do not have anymore the. Wifi connection. Up to now I did not succeeded in this. Any advise is Welcome

2. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.

3. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Their are a couple of apps that allow you to save and read later. "Read It Later" is one that's easy to use and has a free version.

4. Wreybies

Wreybies iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bienvenue à mon frère des Caraïbes! :)

J'espère que vous n'avez pas trop souffert de l'ouragan.

We only caught a small part of the tail end of rain and wind these last few days as the hurricane picked up force.