What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member from Brazil

Johnnie Walker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
triumphonline.freeforums.org
Hi everyone.

I'm from Brazil and this is my first contact with an Apple product. I always tought that Iphone and Ipad were just beautiful useless crap, but I was wrong.

I've bought an Ipad from a friend that was needing money, only to help him thinking about selling it, and I couldn't. This is just awesome, and I'm keeping it.

I have jailbreaked the 3.2.2 version and then have installed the 4.2.1 to see the improvements. If i knew that wouldn't have so significant modifications, I would keep the older version. Now I'm waiting for the jailbreak.

I hope can find every info I need here, and contribute, too.

Last edited:

Cham_001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boas-vindas

:) Besides all of the 'fun-stuff' - once you start downloading your preferred Applications - the true power is released.

For example - I use both of my devices for business:
Accounts = Easy Books
CRM = myCM

this means, that as an international consultant (sales & marketing), I am able to create new business contacts and record/track all expenses and revenues for ALL clients worldwide.

who needs an office??? :D

Most reactions

Latest posts