1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Member from Brazil

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Johnnie Walker, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone.

I'm from Brazil and this is my first contact with an Apple product. I always tought that Iphone and Ipad were just beautiful useless crap, but I was wrong.

I've bought an Ipad from a friend that was needing money, only to help him thinking about selling it, and I couldn't. This is just awesome, and I'm keeping it.

I have jailbreaked the 3.2.2 version and then have installed the 4.2.1 to see the improvements. If i knew that wouldn't have so significant modifications, I would keep the older version. Now I'm waiting for the jailbreak.

I hope can find every info I need here, and contribute, too.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
  2. col.bris

col.bris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +432 / 0
    Welcome on board
  3. Cham_001

Cham_001 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boas-vindas

:) Besides all of the 'fun-stuff' - once you start downloading your preferred Applications - the true power is released.

For example - I use both of my devices for business:
    Accounts = Easy Books
    CRM = myCM

this means, that as an international consultant (sales & marketing), I am able to create new business contacts and record/track all expenses and revenues for ALL clients worldwide.

who needs an office??? :D