What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New maps help

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you for you help
On this Image it does not tell me to use the Voice Turn by turn Navigation you need to have with cellular Dater
It's apples fault for not making this aware to users of WiFi only iPads.

danielgfreeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi

Thank you for you help
On this Image it does not tell me to use the Voice Turn by turn Navigation you need to have with cellular Dater

Yeah I noticed it was in small print on the bottom of the iOS 6 page at apple.com.

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi

Thank you for you help

Please be advised that I have an iPad 2 wi-fi only and "I do have" navigation voice column in settings-maps!

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Frank77

Apple Told me my new iPad does not have the Voice Turn by turn Navigation Because its a wi-fi Only.
Thank you

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kevin43 said:
Hi Frank77

Apple Told me my new iPad does not have the Voice Turn by turn Navigation Because its a wi-fi Only.
Thank you

Hmmm....then I consider myself lucky.

Most reactions

Latest posts