What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mal Kinda' Pathetic

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been hoping---since the first days of iPad 1, that Apple would provide a decent e-mail app. I was very disappointed in the latest iOS 7 iteration. I wanted to delete some 400 emails, and (apparently), I have to check each one individually to trash it. Can anyone please tell me that I am wrong---and how to check all of them simultaneously?

I can check them all at once, but then the trash option disappears---and all I can do is mark them as read.

P.S. Well, I screwed up the word Mail in the title of this thread, but the one there actually says how I feel (en francais, bien sur!)

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No, select all is still missing.

They did add Delete All to the Trash and Junk folders of most non-iCloud accounts; Yahoo and GMail for sure. In iOS 6 this feature was only available for iCloud accounts.

Most reactions

Latest posts