What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New kid on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with a frozen ipad screen and have posted a request under a thread started last year by another member with a similar problem. I am not sure whether this was the right thing to do or whether I should start a new post. Could someone please advise whether I continue with the old thread or start out anew. Thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem with a frozen ipad screen and have posted a request under a thread started last year by another member with a similar problem. I am not sure whether this was the right thing to do or whether I should start a new post. Could someone please advise whether I continue with the old thread or start out anew. Thanks

Hello Anabel and welcome to the forum:) Let's go with your instinct and leave your post in that other thread, as two posts in different threads are a no no re our rules. OK, that other post is about nine months old but some very helpful people there are still around and bound to assist further. So with that, we'll close this thread.
Nice to have you aboard. Enjoy the forum!:)
Andrew
------------------------------------- THREAD CLOSED ---------------------------------

Sent from OZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts