What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad2 user

craigbenion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone recommend any apps and games that are worth getting also any utilities that I would need..

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
It's a very general question give us some more info and we can give you a better answer. What did you buy the iPad to so? What games do you like ? Etc.

M

Manou

When I bought my iPad I found the Appstart App (it's free) to be a good sourve of information. I would also highly recommend Flipboard.

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone recommend any apps and games that are worth getting also any utilities that I would need..

In addition to the good resources here, there are three web sites that may help you with iPad information, Lifehacker, iLounge, and AppAdvice. There is also an app for AppAdvice. There are tons of other resources, but I found these very useful when I first got my iPad, especially since they are not super-techy.

Good luck

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
craigbenion said:

Just make sure the apps are for iPad. There is such a difference the iPhone ones work ok but blowing them up for the iPad is terrible. I am slowly getting the replacements on the iPad. But you will never have as much fun sitting in one place lol.

OP
C

craigbenion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice, I had the iPad for games and for something to play with but I'm still learning new and different ways the iPad works and does. So far so good

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If all you do is play games then it doesn’t matter. However, if you track any money or personal information or place on-line orders, then I would highly recommend 1Password by: agilebits.com/

davidbedok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using this free app, "Zite" everyday. It gives you articles and news based on your reading trend. (I.e. You click a "like" icon for the article you like and it will give similar articles of similar interest). And the news and articles are presented in a clean and uncluttered magazine-like format.

Most reactions

Latest posts