New ipad2 user (jail broken)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Pixiepix, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Pixiepix

Pixiepix iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please would appreciate assistance on how to get music downloads that is up to date and international, and not to direct me south African iTunes which is too restricted music . Not having full access to all apps and music takes away about 40% thrill and reason to purchase an ipad2 in south africa !!!!
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    You can open as many iTunes accounts as you want. Many Members have multiple accounts. So simply open an account in another country. You don't need a credit card to do this; an Apple Gift card is enough to open an account as long as it's in the currency of the country concerned. These can be purchased easily on the Internet and, since you only need to code number from the card and not the physical card itself, you can be up and running in a couple of minutes.

Tim
  3. Pixiepix

Pixiepix iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much. Especially for prompt reply. Will follow these instructions :)
  4. MadChef

MadChef iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I never realized that South Africa was so restrictive with people's freedoms. Is it because of religion?

☮ ♥ 
  5. Pixiepix

Pixiepix iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup! Really bad. The app iTunes store is exceptionally limited. I reckon it's all about " control". Ha ha to Religion.... Have googled much on opening 2nd itunes and am nervous to log out in case I lose all the apps I have purchased and years of music I have built up on my iTunes library. Not bring very computer literate I think I will take iPad and my windows laptop to our local apple ifix and ask for their assistance. Just too nervous cos knowing my luck I mess up all my settings. Thanks for the chats xx
  6. ZibaWal

ZibaWal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't load or watch directive:(
  7. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,366 / 0
    Can you give some more information here. what is happening and what is directive?

Sent from my iPad using iPF