What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad2 games?

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any new games that are specific to the iPad2 with it's enhanced processing speed?

cliffkvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New ipad 2 games are:-
1. Real Racing 2.
2. N.O.V.A. 2 - Near Orbital Vanguard Alliance.
3. Infinity Blade.
4. Zen Bound 2.

OP
kctay

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These games are enhanced for the iPad2? Cool, thanks.

volod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try Mobster´s Risk or Puzzled History - Mission USA by Gismogames...a lot of fun, nice graphics and sounds...enjoy it!

Last edited:

gamer386

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can recommend Puzzled History - Mission USA...there is now lite version...enjoy it on your iPad!!

jluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puzzled history?? Well... while the game could be nice (not tested yet), nothing is related to iPad2 enhanced features... So please don't advertise just for promo or business reasons...

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
games/apps that really take advantage of iPad 2's speed.

are there any? I've seen a few games that were enhanced for the iPad 2, but they didn't really look all that much better. the processor is supposed to be a lot more powerful though. Anyone know if there are plans for a game that is really made for the 2?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are there any? I've seen a few games that were enhanced for the iPad 2, but they didn't really look all that much better. the processor is supposed to be a lot more powerful though. Anyone know if there are plans for a game that is really made for the 2?

I moved your post to an existing thread as I thought you'd get a better response and be able to see what other members have posted. Hope this was OK.

Tim

Most reactions