What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad

Zoom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ineed a new iPad. Is this a good time to pick up the iPad 32 gb no cell connection or would you guys wait for a newer one.
I now have the first iPad Air which works fine but I need to pass it onto my daughter.
Thanks

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iPad (2017) was only released in the Spring, so I think you would have quite a wait for the next version. If you only need the basic model, I would suggest getting it now.

Dakotapix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently replaced my three-year-old iPad Air with the 2017 model with 128 Gb of storage. Love it. It is faster, more responsive and just seems to be a much improved model. I wanted the additional storage for photos and some Apps I could not have on the 16Gb model. The better pricing of the 2017 models also helped with my decision to get it.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your first 2 words answered your question, “I need!” So yeah, go ahead and get it. Besides as Jupiter7 stated it will probably be a long wait until the next model is released.

Most reactions

Latest posts