What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad Will Launch in South Korea and 11 More Countries on Friday April 20

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
New_iPad_picture.JPG

Apple has announced today that the new iPad will be going on sale in South Korea, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, St Maarten, Uruguay and Venezuela from this coming Friday, April 20. Then, on April 27, the new iPad will also become available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa and Thailand. As with releases in other countries, the new iPad will be available in black or white Wi-Fi-only 16G, 32GB and 64GB models, as well as black or white Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions. Apple points out in the press release announcing these latest launches that 4G LTE is currently only supported by AT&T and Verizon networks in the US and Bell, Rogers and Telus networks in Canada, presumably to avoid any further possible confusion/lawsuits due to the fact that the new iPad's LTE capabilities are currently useless outside of the US.
Source: Apple

rhunt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the new iPad already though have not been officially released here. I have mine shipped to my local address through a friend. It really is great to be one of the first owners of the new iPad. And though the black market already had a lot of them circulating around, the price is expected to stabilize when the official stocks hit the shelves. Excited over it, really.

noeryanto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maura said:
Apple has announced today that the new iPad will be going on sale in South Korea, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, St Maarten, Uruguay and Venezuela from this coming Friday, April 20. Then, on April 27, the new iPad will also become available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa and Thailand. As with releases in other countries, the new iPad will be available in black or white Wi-Fi-only 16G, 32GB and 64GB models, as well as black or white Wi-Fi + 4G 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions. Apple points out in the press release announcing these latest launches that 4G LTE is currently only supported by AT&T and Verizon networks in the US and Bell, Rogers and Telus networks in Canada, presumably to avoid any further possible confusion/lawsuits due to the fact that the new iPad's LTE capabilities are currently useless outside of the US.
Source: Apple

We, in Indonesia is wondering when the new IPad will be going on sale, as there is not listed above.....very sad to wait

pnforpk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, but iPad-3 is already being sold in the markets of Pakistan, through Apple's channels. These days it is not really possible to conduct a controlled release of a good product, as world is becoming smaller and smaller!
I am using my third-gen iPad 16gb wifi since last ten days, and it is a fanta-bulous gadget!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts