What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad user seeking ways to maximize the functions of my ipad

Onerichmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPad world!
New to your group. Looking to network and to maximize my iPad. Looking forward to tapping into your expert minds.
Smile,
Mo woods

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

There are plenty of great folks here for advice & also a LOT of information already available, so please try the searching functions - :thumbs:

Also, as you likely already know there are thousands of iPad apps for all sorts of purposes, so you might want to let all know your specific needs & interests - good luck and hope that you enjoy!

Reaction score
I know what you mean. :) there really are some very educated people on here. I just wish one lived closer to me to help fix my ipad.... Something is missing in the operating system and i dont know how to fix it.

St!n@B!n@!f!€@t!on

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. :) there really are some very educated people on here. I just wish one lived closer to me to help fix my ipad.... Something is missing in the operating system and i dont know how to fix it.

Hello Stin.... - welcome to the forum! :)

You'll need to be a little more specific about your problem(s) - then help may be on the way - also try searching for the issue(s) you may be having w/ the iPad?

For the time being though, try to first restart the iPad, and if not helpful, then do a reset - directions HERE - if neither corrects your problem(s), then please post back w/ more details - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts