1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New IPAD UK GUY

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by littlebuddha, Jun 8, 2010.

1. littlebuddha

littlebuddha iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all you ipad user's, well have had mine since 2nd of june. i had preordered from apple uk, what a lot of crock. i went and got it at PCWORLD not a place i love but i wanted the ipad. And boy am i chuffed, love it, i have an ipod touch 2nd edition 16gig for the last 18 months and thought well i love this so get the one thats big brother.
    And i got the 32gig wifi. im not mobile that much to go for the 3, the wifi is good enough and i can always get the mifi if needed.
    Hope you all love it, daft question.
    Im from coventry in the midlands UK.
    I have been into computers since 1983 most like older than what some of you guys are, so have seen a few computers, i started with atari, still have it and it still runs. have fun guys, i just got the camera kit today.
  2. GailLA

GailLA iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Congrats on your new iPad and welcome to the forum.

1983 is the year I got my first home computer. If you look in the "polls" section, there is a poll there about age. You might be surprised about how many oldsters there are here.
  3. brhon

brhon iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Congrats and welcome to the forum.