What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New IPAD Purchase

06Honda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my iPad 1st generation finally gave up being able to keep a charge in the battery, and with it being so outdated to update any more apps or add new ones a new iPAD is in order. I like the size of it so my guess is an iPAD Air ver would work nicely. Any owner opinions on the iPAD Air 2 as a suitable upgrade.

Wing rider

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using an iPad Air 2 as a replacement of a Windows 10 laptop that died and have no regrets at all. I am using an external keyboard since I wasn't a fan of typing on the screen but that's a personal preference and since you're coming from an iPad, you know your preferences already.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple is expected to announce a new 9.7" iPad next month. It's expected to have similar features and capabilities to the iPad Pro, with the exception of the iPad Pro's larger screen. It might be better to hold off on purchasing your new iPad until after the announcement. That way you'd have the opportunity to get the latest iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts