What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad locked out

katt5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the new iPad. It needed more then the two letters I used on the old one to unlock. Did not write the new ow down. Seem to have forgotten it. Rebooted, no clue what new unlock pw is and it will not let me on. Help! Sigh. Grrrr

OP
K

katt5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not synched to a computer since the .5 upgrade and that computer is long gone. Bought the new iPad, it said I needed a 4 pw and I only used two before so had to Chang it but was sure I would remebe it so did not write it down. Started to. Update new iPad from cloud but it took to long so stoped that then went into app s tore/pure he'd and started to install one at a time. I have 500 so long way to go. I thought good idea to reboot, but no clue what my code is so can not unlock. It is now 10:46pm and I have been working on this since about 5pm. Sigh.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I see that you are having trouble here and also see that you have duplicated a post in the ipad3 section.

You may need to restore your device if you cannot recall your password. I am not sure if there is an app that can help you go around this. Might want to do a search to see for any advice while waiting.

Please do not do this. This makes it difficult for members to follow and help you if they can. It is also against forum rules.

I am going to delete the other thread you just started.

Last edited:
OP
K

katt5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have not sync he'd my ipad2 since iCloud and never synched the new how so not sure what to do

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You would have to reset your iPad to factory settings if you forgot your pass code..nothing else you can do

Most reactions

Latest posts