What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad holder for bed, stand

AAD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally a stand that is available that is under a $100!

Tablet-Holder.com floor stand

I just ordered mine today, looks like they are sold out until the end of the month. The neck of the stand is adjustable, which is nice. I'll let you know the outcome.

Last edited:

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AAD said:

I just ordered mine today, looks like they are sold out until the end of the month. The neck of the stand is adjustable, which is nice. I'll let you know the outcome.

I was thing of getting this . Do you get this and are you happy with it . Thanks

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

longkeymusic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad holder for bed or sofa is like this:
reading_ipad_with_holder.png

AAD said:

I was thing of getting this . Do you get this and are you happy with it . Thanks

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

mich1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i find that pretty bulky and creepy. there are other ipad stands that are way portable than that.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Looks like the price on the link you posted is now $139.99.

Most reactions

Latest posts