What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad car mount!

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglemountainpromotions.com
OK, here it is! My new iPad car mount. It's called my steering wheel. Works great! (Not recommended while driving, of course.)

Attachments

• iPadCarMmount.jpg
    iPadCarMmount.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,031

Addicted2it

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, here it is! My new iPad car mount. It's called my steering wheel. Works great! (Not recommended while driving, of course.)

I am using the factory case. I fold it back, and it hangs over the steering wheel and just sits there in front of me when I'm parked.

Works fine!

OP
Rick Ornberg

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website

I am using the factory case. I fold it back, and it hangs over the steering wheel and just sits there in front of me when I'm parked.

Works fine!

Yes, of course. You're describing the handy "Presentation and Display Profile" that this marvelous new accessory offers --- at no additional charge! ;)

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like a Back Seat model of the one about 3 posts up, entitled "I just ordered my car mount". It's the same holder with a different thing to attach it to. It comes as 2 seperate parts. The base is about $29 & the mount is another price that I don't remember. Seems the total is about $70. For dash mounting, it is make & model specific and doesn't require dismantling the dash.

Addicted2it

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, but how do you drive while sitting back there?

You dont drive and operate the iPad at the same time. People die all the time texting and driving, what do you think will happen it ipading and driving?

Yeah, well people also die all the time from heart attacks because they are wrapped to tight. Lighten up. It was a joke. Need I explain how it is physically impossible to drive a car from the back seat?

spinfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP
Rick Ornberg

Rick Ornberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website

Most reactions

Latest posts