1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New iPad art app.

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by Shinohara, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Shinohara

Shinohara iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    As the title indicates, I've created a new art app that I'm selling on the app store. Since I'm currently advertising it with programmer art that I've done myself (aka, bad), I'd like to try and find a few people with art skills to try it out.

So, to help with getting me better promo images, and to advertise the app to more people, I'm offering some promo codes for the app in exchange for one or two doodles I can use on the App's store page.

The app is called Doodle Blobs, and can be found in the iTunes store as "Doodle Blobs".

If you're interested in trying it out, please reply to this post and if possible, include a link to a sample of some art you've done. I have 5-10 promo codes available.

Thank you all!
  2. cricket90265

cricket90265 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am new to the iPad 2 but I am interested in art apps. May I have a promo code?