What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad and Verizon activation question

FrankP99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the new iPad Air that I want to put on my Verizon account and remove the old iPad3 from Verizon. Can I just swap out the sim card from the iPad3 and put it in the iPad Air?Thanks

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good question, I just bought an Air and have my Gen 3 boxed and ready to ship tomorrow. I didnt even think of the sim card, or even remembered it had one.

jmschnur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add an iPad air to my existing verizon wireless account?

J

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the 3rd gen uses a micro sim card while the iPad 4 uses a nano (smaller) sim. You may be able to trim a micro to a nano, I'm sure someone her has done/tried it and will have an answer

OP
F

FrankP99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the new iPad Air that I want to put on my Verizon account and remove the old iPad3 from Verizon. Can I just swap out the sim card from the iPad3 and put it in the iPad Air?Thanks

I did it from the Verizon web site. I activated a new device, and used "I have a SIM" option. It asked for info from the new iPad and it worked like a charm.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts