What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ipad and it wont let me log on

dasury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to ipads and have just bought one today but it wont let me log in. keeps saying there are problems with the server but i can log in with my iphone five does anyone have any ideas?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dasury said:
I am new to ipads and have just bought one today but it wont let me log in. keeps saying there are problems with the server but i can log in with my iphone five does anyone have any ideas?

Welcome to the iPad forums! Have you updated the firmware on your router? This has been known to help. Try re-setting the router first. It may work.

FastAndFurious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problems few days ago with my new iPad 4. I fixed it by going to settings -> general -> reset (last option on the list - my ipad isn't in english so it might be labeled differently) -> reset network settings.

FastAndFurious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hammad16238 said:
Hi i have ipad 4 but i am having some activation problem of imessage and facetime it says the username or password is incorrect.

iMessage is down, see the verge or some other tech site for details

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this, it has been known to work. Settings>General>WiFi. Then tap the blue tick next to your internet account. Then tap Forget this Network. Then go back to WiFi and re-enter your ISP's log in info, eg user name, password. That is, enter the same info required by your ISP when you first successfully logged on.Let us know if that worked. If not, all is not lost, there are many knowledgeable people here with suggestions.Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts