What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad and iPad User

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my iPad last week for my 60th birthday and find it as indispensable as my iPod. It is one of the most intuitive devices I have ever used and I have been an Amateur Radio operator since the 1970s.

I'm anxious for the release of the new OS and can only hope for even greater performance from this already great device.

I hope to meet new friends on this forum and to learn more about my iPad with help from the members.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy birthday and welcome!

Still having 3.2 annoys me sometimes, but I seriously can't live without my iPad! Lets hope that the rumors of impending release are true.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I have only been in amateur radio since 1992, but I still love my gadgets! Of course "real" radio takes place over the air, but one of the first apps I got for my iPad was EchoLink. Of course it does not replace "real" radio, but I have to admit that I am really having a blast with it!

de Scott NØIU

OP
bushml

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Scott for the welcome, I have downloaded Echolink and await validation. The forum is a treasure trove of information and I am sure to flatten my learning curve with the help here.
73, de Mike W7MV

OP
bushml

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Numblock, Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am enjoying my iPad immensely and look forward to the new OS. I am amazed at the number of applications and the tasks the iPad performs so intuitively. I can only imagine what the future holds.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

Most reactions