What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new ipad and have a question

alborlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i bought my new ipad because i want to use it for my real estate business.

i have a few contracts i would like to use and fill it out at a clients house. i opened it in good reader and i think i tried couple other. it was not arranged correct, so i tried others. i found one that looks pretty good, but appears i cannot put my curser over and fill in names ect.

does this make sence or do i need to have someone make a new form up to be able to work correctly.

thanks, joe

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My baby SweetPoison is growing up!! She is now giving advice (which is spot on!) instead of just asking questions. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I think I am going to cry!

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My baby SweetPoison is growing up!! She is now giving advice (which is spot on!) instead of just asking questions. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I think I am going to cry!

The grasshopper has taken the stone from the teacher's hand at last, eh?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The grasshopper has taken the stone from the teacher's hand at last, eh?
Soon the student will be the teacher!

word_kung_fu.jpg

And I bet alborlin is wonder what the heck this is all about!

OP
A

alborlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow, looks like you guys are having fun. i saw pages, and was wondering about that. ill give it a try, thanks, and keep up the good work. im glad you came out of your box and giving advice, sounds like your friends liked that! take care,

joe

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This can be a very friendly place where we enjoy each other's company and even give out sound advice once in a while! So go look at the pages app, then get off my lawn!!!

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow, looks like you guys are having fun. i saw pages, and was wondering about that. ill give it a try, thanks, and keep up the good work. im glad you came out of your box and giving advice, sounds like your friends liked that! take care,

joe

Thanks, Joe! If you find anything out about Pages that you want to share, come back. I know there is so much more I can do on that app.

Most reactions

Latest posts