What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ios 4.2.1 Jailbreak hits the shore..

Dble0kneegrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everytime I run redsn0w to jailbreak my devices it crashes. it says "program has stopped working." Any thoughts?

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for the untethered version and for SBSsettings or Activator to fix my screen lock key. The mute key is just so wrong!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right. I think you must wait for the un-tethered version. Or "models will have to reattach to a PC or Mac to boot into a jailbroken state each time your device loses power or needs a reboot. Those of you who rely on the ultrasn0w unlock should hold off for now -"

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've seen nothing(so far) in the update that would be worth going thru the trouble of the tether.

Is this the consensus of most JBers?

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not being a hacker, (no offense intended) I'm not even sure of what a reboot is. I've had my pad since September and all I've had to do is push the home button and unlock it. What am I missing?

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not being a hacker, (no offense intended) I'm not even sure of what a reboot is. I've had my pad since September and all I've had to do is push the home button and unlock it. What am I missing?

Sorry but that is just too funny. A "reboot" is just another name for resetting your device.

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Im not a hacker either, How do you turn the ipad off?

Most reactions