What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Icon After JB?!^%<

Madmax007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys the JB went flawlessly without any issues what so ever. But after the JB I have an additional Icon (weather icon) along side of Cydia which cannt be launched or anything. What's this icon???

image.jpg

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a bug (or glitch or whatever you want to call it) that the dev team is aware of and they are working on a fix.

OP
M

Madmax007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for that but where did you get this info?? I didn't have this icon before the JB

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for that but where did you get this info?? I didn't have this icon before the JB
I asked this same question in another thread and Mickey330 answered for me, seems like a legit answer from a legit person ;-)

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I noticed it, tried to open, didn't work, said oh well, put it in a crap apps folder, and went on my merry tweaking way lol

Tapatalk'd / iPad Mini

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I asked this same question in another thread and Mickey330 answered for me, seems like a legit answer from a legit person ;-)

She is!

Both of our Super Moderators: Mickey330 and f4780y are very active and experience with this subject and give factual information.

We are very fortunate to have them on our Team. :)

OP
M

Madmax007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She is!

Both of our Super Moderators: Mickey330 and f4780y are very active and experience with this subject and give factual information.

We are very fortunate to have them on our Team. :)

Yeah indeed.... Ditto to the above statement

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
puchdog said:
Funny I had the samething in my ipad mini but I was able to open the Weather App.

It opened for me the very first boot after jail breaking, it was in 1x though. After a reboot it won't open at all. Tucked it away and forgot about it.

Most reactions