What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

mvs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello....
I was asked to introduce myself so here it is:
I just purchased an iPad after several weeks of wavering between a simple reader (kindle) or going for the iPad. My concern was that if I got the iPad, I would probably do everything but read a book (so far true!), and if I went for the Kindle or Nook....I would actually read. :eek:

I have a macbook pro and iPhone 4 so what would I need the iPad for....really???

Guess I'm an Apple freak.

(Oh...I was also concerned about purchasing first gen anything and thought that I'd get another (cheaper!) reader and then get 2nd gen iPad next year.)

So...I purchased the iPad :ipad-front: last week and had buyers remorse for the first day and actually considered returning it! :confused:

Well....I'm here so I guess I didn't. :)

♥♥♥!!!

mvs

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

In this forum you will either become totally enthralled with your iPad or you will rue the day you made your decision to buy the iPad. I hope it is the former. This is great place to find a lot of information.

nicole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am already enthralled, and i have only had mine a few days. You will love it.

Most reactions

Latest posts