1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mvs, Oct 14, 2010.

1. mvs

mvs iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello....
    I was asked to introduce myself so here it is:
    I just purchased an iPad after several weeks of wavering between a simple reader (kindle) or going for the iPad. My concern was that if I got the iPad, I would probably do everything but read a book (so far true!), and if I went for the Kindle or Nook....I would actually read. :eek:

I have a macbook pro and iPhone 4 so what would I need the iPad for....really???

Guess I'm an Apple freak.

(Oh...I was also concerned about purchasing first gen anything and thought that I'd get another (cheaper!) reader and then get 2nd gen iPad next year.)

So...I purchased the iPad :ipad-front: last week and had buyers remorse for the first day and actually considered returning it! :confused:

Well....I'm here so I guess I didn't. :)

♥♥♥!!!

mvs
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Welcome to the forum

In this forum you will either become totally enthralled with your iPad or you will rue the day you made your decision to buy the iPad. I hope it is the former. This is great place to find a lot of information.
  3. nicole

nicole iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am already enthralled, and i have only had mine a few days. You will love it.