What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here...

F1Fanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a photographer and wannabe musician in my spare time who just got an iPad and look forward to using it for both my work as well as play.. So far, I LOVE it, but I am a noob, so please bare with me.

-Norman

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
A long time ago, but yes.. Most of my photography involved long lens subject matter, some of which was motorsport

When I was young - I followed the F1. Jackie Ickx, Jackie Stewart and Emerson Fittipaldi were my favourite drivers. Because of location - my race days were confined to Watkins Glen and Mosport.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
F1Fanatic

F1Fanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't track days days myself that Mosport Park when I was younger (and much lighter), and my friends father back in the late 60s held the Formula B record at Watkins Glen, although I've never been to circuit myself.. My favorite driver of all time was Ayrton Senna, and if you like, I can post up some photos of mine if you'd like to see.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I don't track days days myself that Mosport Park when I was younger (and much lighter), and my friends father back in the late 60s held the Formula B record at Watkins Glen, although I've never been to circuit myself.. My favorite driver of all time was Ayrton Senna, and if you like, I can post up some photos of mine if you'd like to see.

Definitely would like to view your pics.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts