1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New guy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by titan56, Jan 3, 2011.

1. titan56

titan56 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a tablet PC. Not sure of what I want yet. Thought I'd what the Ipad is all about
  2. ginnyfly

ginnyfly iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello and Welcome to the forum. Just joined myself. I have been looking for a tablet myself - something that would let me read books, play music & movies play games and share photos. All the tablets I tried were either too small - or underpowered - or too expensive. So I had more or less given up

Then a friend let me play with his ipad and I fell in love. It just felt so RIGHT. The 9 1/4 " touch screen is so good compared to anything else I have tried. Incredibly responsive and very easy to read.
    After watching the videos about some of the apps - Numbers and Pages - which are MS Office alternatives (they'll read doc and xml files) I am seriously thinking of getting rid of my laptop.

I suggest you watch the ipad video and then take the guided tours

Happy new year
    Ginnyfly