What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New gaming apps on iPad2

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
(...)
Hyee guys I came across another interesting app, "Traffic Gods" its new at iTunes store and is FREE. So try this, as well and come up with interesting reviews.

I've just tried it. Looks promising!
I'm looking for an option to select difficulty levels but there's none (or I'm getting blind), because it starts quite slowly and it does not get interesting until more and more cars show up.
I think I'm going to like it A LOT though :)
Thanks for the tip, John.

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swecodelico said:
I'm looking for an option to select difficulty levels but there's none (or I'm getting blind), because it starts quite slowly and it does not get interesting until more and more cars show up.

Silly me! I didn't notice that one can also slide the finger on the cars to make them accelerate. All I was doing was tapping on them to stop them before they crashed.
Anyway, now I can really see how good and adictive this game is.
I give it 5 out of 5

OP
J

John Daerson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swecodelico said:

Silly me! I didn't notice that one can also slide the finger on the cars to make them accelerate. All I was doing was tapping on them to stop them before they crashed.
Anyway, now I can really see how good and adictive this game is.
I give it 5 out of 5

hyeee thats great...sorry couldn't reply you, its really nice hearing suggestions from your side, just play the app and soon you are going to master it. And I have got another app for you to try "Bomb Scare" its free!!! try it and write your feedback..:)

Most reactions

Latest posts