What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Game - What Would you do if the person above you was in your house?

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay So Another new game :) Maybe you guys got bored with "50 Ways.." Or didn't like it but either way it was going really slow :/

So all you have to say is what you would do if the person above you was in your house :) This can sometimes be a really funny game since I've used it in many different forums and they seemed to enjoy them but I rarely use any other forums now :)

Any to the game! Let's Begin!!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually ~ for me it is "below" as my posts show up newest first.

So ~

If YOU were in my house? Hmm...I guess I would ask you why you like games so much ~ then listen to your accent! Love accents!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was a student and very poor, the couple living above me were always arguing. One night, it was clear that the lady had started to fill the bathtub and then an arguement broke out and she forgot about it.

Well, the inevitable happened and 10 minutes later, water started pouring through the roof of my apartment as the bath overflowed.

I rushed up stairs to alert them to the problem and I had to bang real hard on the door to get them to hear. After a couple of minutes the lady opened the door - wearing nothing at all and ready to get in the bath. I was too embarrassed to tell her what the problem was and simply went back down to my apartment. Luckily she quickly realised what was wrong...:(

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was a student and very poor, the couple living above me were always arguing. One night, it was clear that the lady had started to fill the bathtub and then an arguement broke out and she forgot about it.

Well, the inevitable happened and 10 minutes later, water started pouring through the roof of my apartment as the bath overflowed.

I rushed up stairs to alert them to the problem and I had to bang real hard on the door to get them to hear. After a couple of minutes the lady opened the door - wearing nothing at all and ready to get in the bath. I was too embarrassed to tell her what the problem was and simply went back down to my apartment. Luckily she quickly realised what was wrong...:(

Tim

So...this is what you would do if I was in your house? I am confused....too much wine, Tim?

OP
Y

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Actually ~ for me it is "below" as my posts show up newest first.

So ~

If YOU were in my house? Hmm...I guess I would ask you why you like games so much ~ then listen to your accent! Love accents!

I Dunno I just guess I enjoy having a laugh which is what the games are forisnt it? Also I have a English
accent :)

Aha How embarrassing Tim ;D

I guess I better say what I would do if you were in my home now umm, Id be like "How Did You Get In Here!" And probabely chase after you with a bat :D ( The baseball kind not the Bird kind)

OP
Y

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
So...this is what you would do if I was in your house? I am confused....too much wine, Tim?

Mhm I think he got a bit confused too ;D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, going by your avatar you sound a happy sort of person and yellow is one of my favourite colours so I'd love to have you!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

OP
Y

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Well, going by your avatar you sound a happy sort of person and yellow is one of my favourite colours so I'd love to have you!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Aha Why thanks ;D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

I see you even changed your avatar to suit your reply. No - it's too early for wine - even for me - just put it down to natural confusion - it must be all that radiation from my iPad.....:D

Tim

Wreybies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Were I to find you in my house, SweetPoison, first I would ask to see your iPad just to know what kind of apps tickle your fancy. Then I would say, "Put all the stuff away and lets go to the beach!" I live in Puerto Rico; the beaches are fantastic. Then I would invite you to Los Kioskitos which is the place where you get little nibbly food items on the beach. Then off to El Yunque!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Were I to find you in my house, SweetPoison, first I would ask to see your iPad just to know what kind of apps tickle your fancy. Then I would say, "Put all the stuff away and lets go to the beach!"

lol! I would be so up for all of that! Sounds great!

I only have like 30 apps, though.:eek:

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess SP is above me, I would do anything to not upset you.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Most reactions

Latest posts