What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New game. How do you promote it ?

BBandGigi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
bbandgigi.com
Hello everyone!
We just finished a game for iPhones and iPads and we were wondering how to promote it. So, here is a question for all developers out there: How do you promote a game? How do you get reviews?
And I am wondering this since I talked to many people - all busy with other game reviews. So how do you do it? How do you make a game stand out of the hundreds of thousands of games in the Apple Store?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iPad Forum you are free to advertise your game in the Gaming section but.....no multiple postings please...see that section for what other Developers have done....

Tim

vcapella

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
We just finished a game for iPhones and iPads and we were wondering how to promote it. So, here is a question for all developers out there: How do you promote a game? How do you get reviews?
And I am wondering this since I talked to many people - all busy with other game reviews. So how do you do it? How do you make a game stand out of the hundreds of thousands of games in the Apple Store?

Hi BBandGiGi,

I think there are a lot of outsourcing companies that will be glad to help you with that. They will be the ones to advertise your application all over the net.

Most reactions

Latest posts